Anonymity and allegations: the IBRC Commission of Investigation
Email allegations about sale of Siteserv to be admitted to the commission of investigation
The commission of investigation into the sale of Siteserv to the businessman Denis O’Brien has decided to include in its remit an anonymous email sent to the then taoiseach, Enda Kenny, at the height of the controversy over the transaction.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.