Angry pensioners sue over $16bn Medtronic inversion losses
Dozens of angry American pensioners are suing medtech firm Medtronic saying they lost more than $16 billion on their shareholdings when the company moved its headquarters to Ireland in a so-called inversion deal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive