Airbnb hosts to be given Fáilte certification
Move comes as restrictions on short-term letting kick in
Airbnb hosts will be able to apply for Fáilte Ireland certification from next year, the Department of Tourism has said. People who share their own home on the platform will not be able to apply, but if they offer secondary properties they will.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.