AIB shares rise on full market debut
Shares in the bank initially rose by 8% as they began unconditional trading on the Irish stock market
Shares in AIB rose by more than eight per cent as they made their full market debut on the Dublin and London stock markets this morning before slipping back slightly to €4.73 by 09:00 a.m., a gain of 7.5 per cent on last week's flotation price.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.