Aer Lingus: no benefit to second runway
The airline told the aviation regulator it fears that passengers will end up paying for the runway
Aer Lingus has warned the Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) it must improve its existing infrastructure before it increases passenger charges to pay for a new runway.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive