Aer Lingus and DAA call for extra productivity in return for pay hikes
Aer Lingus seeking more than €10 million-worth of productivity gains
Pay talks at both Aer Lingus and the Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) are on a knife edge after both companies hit staff with huge productivity demands in return for any wage increases.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive