A family's tragedy: We told HSE our brother would kill himself
The death of Caoilte O Broin highlights serious shortfalls in mental health services
The body of Caoilte O Broin was found in the river Liffey last Saturday, January 2. O Broin had suffered from mental health problems for a number of years.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive