$40 billion in treasury bills leaves Ireland after Trump’s tax move
The huge reduction in treasury bills, which companies hold because they are easily transferred into cash, would indicate that American multinationals based in Ireland transferred some of their overseas profits back to the US
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.