Most of 221 CervicalCheck women now cancer free
Many suffered gruelling treatment regimes and were left with difficult side effects
The vast majority of women affected by the CervicalCheck controversy are now cancer free, new data shows.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive