Wednesday May 27, 2020

Journalist investigating O’Brien: ‘My computer wasn’t hacked’

Mark Hollingsworth says he has no evidence of any hacking or theft

25th October, 2015
4
Mark Hollingsworth

A British freelance journalist who received an electronic copy of a dossier at the centre of Denis O’Brien’s court action for conspiracy and defamation against a PR firm has now said that his computer was not hacked, after suggesting that it was last week.

Last Sunday, Mark Hollingsworth, who interviewed politicians, journalists and business people while researching an article about the mogul, was reported on page one of the Sunday Times...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Exclusive offers:

All Digital Access + eReader

Trial

€1

Unlimited Access for 1 Month

Then €19.99 a month after the offer period.

Get basic
*New subscribers only
You can cancel any time.

Annual

€200

€149 For the 1st Year

Unlimited Access for 1 Year

You can cancel any time.

Quarterly

€55

€42

90 Day Pass

You can cancel any time.

Team Pass

Get a Business Account for you and your team

Related Stories

The former NTMA head says he is ‘quite alarmed’ at the potential for legal actions over the large number of deaths in nursing homes during the crisis

Michael Brennan | 3 weeks ago

Oil storage in the self-styled ‘Pipeline Crossroads of the World’ is full to the brim, but the black stuff keeps on coming. With much of the world’s economy in a Covid-19 slowdown, at one point last week, benchmark US crude oil was priced at minus $37.63 a barrel

Barry J Whyte | 1 month ago

Every time Donald Trump spoke on the Covid-19 crisis last week, the stock markets plunged by another point

Marion McKeone | 2 months ago