After the recent story of a bed going up in flames in a Dublin city apartment as a result of an overheating laptop charger, I was asked by an industry specialist to conduct a review and report on the risk level of similar occurrences posed by such equipment: or, in real terms, to advise on how to minimise the possibility of this happening again to any of us.
It’s just a charger. We take for...
Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!
All Digital Access + eReader
Unlimited Access for 1 Month
Then €19.99 a month after the offer period.
€149 For the 1st Year
Unlimited Access for 1 Year
90 Day Pass
Get a Business Account for you and your team