‘I never got over him,” Mayte Garcia says simply. “We had a beautiful love story. I’m not downplaying anybody else’s love story, but this was ours.”
The ‘him’ of Garcia’s story is Prince, the late, much-lamented pop star who died a year ago this week on April 21, at his home in Paisley Park in Minneapolis, following an accidental overdose of a drug called Fentanyl....
Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!
All Digital Access + eReader
Unlimited Access for 1 Month
Then €19.99 a month after the offer period.
€149 For the 1st Year
Unlimited Access for 1 Year
90 Day Pass
Get a Business Account for you and your team