Post Logistics from An Post, in association with The Sunday Business Post, is offering an exporting SME based in Ireland the opportunity to win a €20,000 bursary from Post Logistics and a €50,000 advertising package for The Sunday Business Post.
Over the next four weeks from Sunday 19th February to Sunday March 19 by 6pm, applicants are invited to complete the entry form below setting out in no more than 500 words the answer to the following question:
“What would winning mean for your exporting business and how would you use it to grow?”
To enter the competition, you must fulfil at a minimum the following criteria:
1. The promotion is open to SMEs* only.
2. You must have registered with Post Logistics website www.postlogistics.ie
3. Complete the online entry form below.
*SME means a small to medium size Irish based business currently exporting goods. ( List of Post Logistics delivery destinations).
Answer the following question:
What would winning mean for your exporting business and how would you use the prize to grow?
(Maximum 500 words)
ABOUT POST LOGISTICS
Post Logistics from An Post is a high-quality, reliable, standardised freight forwarding and groupage service for SMEs exporting to the UK and Europe. Visit www.postlogistics.ie
For a simpler, faster, reliable and better value freight forwarding service, log on today.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Promotional Period means the period commencing on Sunday February 19 2017 and ending at 6pm on Sunday March 19 2017 inclusive.
Promoter means An Post having its registered office at the GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, and D01 F5P2.
Post Logistics means an Post trading as Post Logistics.
SME means a small to medium size Irish based business currently exporting goods to the United Kingdom and to selected European countries. ( List of Post Logistics delivery destinations).
- The Promotion is an online customer reward promotion operated by Post Logistics in conjunction with the Sunday Business Post whereby an SME may enter a competition during the Promotional Period to win the Prize.
- The Prize means a bursary to the value of €20,000 payable by way of a credit against all orders placed by the SME with Post Logistics over a 24 month period - commencing 1st March 2017 - together with an advertising campaign with the Sunday Business Post to the value of €50,000
- The Promotion is open to SMEs only
- To be in with a chance to win the entrant must;
- have registered with the Post Logistics website,
- complete the online entry form at setting out in no more than 500 words the answer to the following question: “What would winning mean for your exporting business and how would you use it to grow.”
- Only one named representative per SME is permitted on the entry form and the Prize will be allocated to the SME named on the entry form who submits the best written answer to the question
- Incomplete or illegible applications will not be accepted nor will multiple entries by one SME will not be accepted.
- The winner of the competition will be the SME who in the opinion of the Promoter and the Sunday Business Post submits the best answer to the question.
- The adjudicating panel will consist of 2 people from An Post and one from the Sunday Business Post. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter in relation to the competition or anything connected with it. The Competition Winner may be asked to provide documentary proof of their name, business address and age.
- Closing Date: Entries are submitted online through the form within this page no later than 6pm on Sunday March 19 2017.
- The Promoter will hold the entrant’s personal information for the purposes of administering the competition and, if the entrant so permits for direct marketing of the promoter’s goods and services.
- An Post reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, to add to, amend or waive any of these terms and conditions and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the Promotion at any stage
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the Promotion the entrant acknowledges that the contract for this promotion is between the entrant and An Post and that Sunday Business Post has no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the competition or from the payment of the Prize to the Competition Winner.
- An Post accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the competition or from the payment of the Prize to the Competition Winner.
- The Competition Winner agrees to participate in unpaid publicity (including photogenic shots and interviews) in relation to the Promotion when requested to do so by An Post or the Sunday Business Post and acknowledges that An Post and or the Sunday Business Post shall be entitled to use the name, biography and likeness of the Competition Winner for any advertising, publicity and editorial purposes in any media relating to the Promotion.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- By entering and participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, as determined exclusively by An Post, will result in disqualification of the entrant.