The wonderful world of Future Classics
Mondello provides a great day out for those of us who like cars
Last Sunday, I spent the day at Mondello Park race circuit in Co Kildare (come off at junction 10 of the M7 and follow the signs). Though I’ve been there on many occasions before, this was the first time in a long while that I’d gone along to just be a spectator and soak up the sights and sounds. Although there are plenty more events at the track into November, last weekend was the season finale for many of the racing classes, culminating in the prestigious Leinster Trophy. And it was a sensational day of entertaining racing that you didn’t need to be a dyed-in-the-wool motorsport enthusiast to enjoy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive