With or without U2
Today’s kids don’t listen to much radio. They have record players, Spotify and YouTube; they rap, sing or play drums; they like Villagers or Van Morrison. But they don’t, mostly, listen to U2. As the nation’s most famous foursome play four dates at the 3Arena, Nadine O’Regan asks a group of young people what music by ‘older people’ they like, and what U2 would have to do to win their hearts
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive