Wine: The birth of the cool
For years, the received wisdom on red wine was to serve it at room temperature. Not any more
The rise of wine as a cultural debate topic, the influence of the sommelier in the new, more curatorial position and, of course, the odd wine critic’s tuppenceworth has brought about a more playful, discursive and adventurous landscape for the consumer choosing wines.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.