Will car ownership become a thing of the past?
Electric car fleets operating from hubs are the natural successor to PCP payment deals
In Ireland, we like to own things. Exhibit A: our love for buying houses and apartments, while many of our European counterparts are content to rent for long periods. The same applies to cars. Or rather, it did. I’m confident that most motorists today would claim to like owning their vehicle.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive