What’s On The Small Screen
Angelina Jolie’s latest directorial effort, which hits Netflix this Friday, studies life under the brutal Khmer Rouge in 1970s Cambodia. Adapted from Loung Ung’s memoir of the same name, the film follows a family struggling to survive the atrocities orchestrated by the Pol Pot regime. You may recall it sparking controversy in July after a Vanity Fair cover story described its alleged casting methods – details of which Jolie has disputed. Expect divided opinion.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive