What’s in a name for new Kia Ceed?
The Korean carmaker has tidied up its signature hatchback in a big way, writes Dave Humphreys
It’s only when you look back at the first-generation Kia cee’d [sic] which debuted in 2006 that you see the rate at which the Korean carmaker has upped its game. First used to entice buyers unsure of the relatively unknown brand name, its seven-year warranty is now offered as a vote of self-confidence in its own product – or so the marketing people would like you to think.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive