Weekending on a wet Jersey
This little patch of English grass on some wave-swept rocks off the coast of France has enjoyed centuries of prosperity – interrupted by a few invasions – by virtue of its position between Britain and Europe
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive