Weathering winter with a new foundation
Colder weather doesn’t just mean switching on the central heating: it can also mean a switch in foundation too
With December upon us, the weather has finally decided to catch up with the seasons; frosty mornings are a given, and evenings are spent wrapped up in central heating. While all of this has a certain festive charm, our skin doesn’t like it one bit. Lips are almost always chapped, we’re producing far less natural oils than we would during the warmer months of the year, and dry flaking skin feels like a daily struggle. Red skin might be an added bonus. While you’ve probably upped the ante on your moisturiser, ensuring maximum hydration and ingredients that defend against the elements, you might need to consider a switch when it comes to your foundation too.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive