Be wary when you’re perusing the used car market
If you buy a car that has finance still outstanding, it could be taken off you
Given that the focus of the majority of deals on the new car market for the 191 registration period centre around finance rates, it should be no major surprise to hear vehicle data expert Cartell.ie’s announcement last week that the level of used cars offered for sale with finance still outstanding has risen to an all-time high.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive