Volvo’s new XC90 doubles up with Twin Engine power
Clever hybrid ‘T8 Twin Engine’ model good for townies, XC90 D5 diesel will do for the rest of us, writes Nick Maher
If you’ve spent 13 years creating a new car, it had better be good. If you’ve spent 13 years creating a new car and are, essentially, betting your children’s college funds on it, it had better be really good. If you’ve spent 13 years creating a new car, are betting on it being good and it’s going up against opposition such as the BMW X5, Audi Q7 and Range Rover Sport, then it had better be a lot better than good – it had better be outstanding.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive