More updates for accomplished Mazda6
Mazda gives its 6 saloon yet another round of updates, and it remains one of the best cars in its class, writes Nick Maher
Mazda, rather in the fashion of some Hollywood directors, just can’t seem to stop meddling with the 6 saloon. In spite of the fact that the 6 has consistently been one of the best, if not in fact the best, cars in its diminishing class ever since it was launched in 2013, this marks the third time that the Japanese car maker has gone back to have one last tinker with it.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive