Nigel O’Reilly has access to ‘some of the best gemstones in the world’ and he is on a quest to make the most of them
‘I am driven by beauty,” says Nigel O’Reilly, “the beauty of the stone, beauty of the west of Ireland landscape, the rigorous beauty of my work. I find great satisfaction in the union between the piece and the woman who wears it. When you are gifted something as rare as a gemstone, it is your duty to realise its beauty.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive