Under her skin: Liz Nugent on the best decision she ever made
When working on the RTÉ soap Fair City left her feeling burned-out, Liz Nugent began writing fiction in her spare hours. As her latest novel Skin Deep proves, it was the best decision she ever made, writes Nadine O’Regan
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive