An uncomfortable look at how Celtic culture was co-opted
When Harvard University sent an archaeological mission to Ireland in the 1930s to determine Ireland’s racial and cultural heritage, it was socially and politically important to rich Irish Americans
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive