To try, buy and put by
This wine takes its minimalism very seriously. The estate is family-owned and located in the Barcelona hinterland where, in many of the estates, the grapes were destined for cava production. This fate would have awaited the xarello grape used unblended here and in a non-sparkling form. The 44-year-old xarello vines produce an epic of intensity, highly perfumed with tangerine and heather tones, a palate of crunchy green apples and a fine linear finish. A glorious leftfield delight.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.