To try, buy and put by
This wine, and its two companions today, are imported by our wine shop of the year: Whelehans Wines of Loughlinstown in Dublin 18. This is a very fine, rich and muscular Argentine malbec from Mendoza, made by a Bordeaux winemaker who relocated 25 years ago and founded this estate. He has brought a Bordeaux, quiet and savoury character to all his wines, including this excellent, oak-aged, silky delight.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.