To try, buy and put by
The thriving sparkling wine category is an example of how adventurous Irish wine lovers have become over the last decade. The prosecco revolution created a demand for well-priced everyday sparkling wine that encouraged Irish wine lovers to explore further than Champagne to Spain’s delicious cava and New World sparklers. It also opened up Crémant, French sparkling wines made using Champagne techniques, but with regional grapes. This is a brilliant, zesty, lip-smacking charmer made from five Alsace grapes including riesling. It has a rich toasty mouthfeel and elegant persistent bubbles and is a bargain at this sale price.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.