To try, buy or put by
This wine is part of a series of generic bottles with a heart symbol logo. It includes I Heart Prosecco, I Heart Sauvignon Blanc and I Heart Shiraz. The wine here is a clearly very well-made Moscato from the Asti DOCG region. It’s deliciously light and indulgent peach frizzante, the very essence of an end of summer holiday reverie. Couple that with a low alcohol content of around 7.5 per cent, and I think a few prosecco importers may become concerned about a new sparkler in town. Ignore the gimmicky label: there’s a real treat here.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.