To try, buy and put by
This wine is increasing in stature with each vintage. Here, the fruit is richer than previous vintages, with dark chocolate tones complementing the brilliant, lightly balsamic and savoury kirsch-like flickers at the mid-palate. This is a wine made by the rock star Sting, once of The Police. It is organically and naturally made and often classified as vegan too, but I would note that they have honey production at the estate, which might affect stricter vegan wine lovers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive