To Try, Buy And Put By
All three wines this week come from one wine shop that has featured consistently in our annual Sunday Business Post Gold Star Awards since it opened seven years ago. So we’re wishing a happy birthday to Baggot Street Wines for showing how an ambitiously designed, lovingly curated and passionately-run shop can, despite a small footprint, offer jewels like this rare and brilliant white wine from Châteauneuf. Here, the mature blend of local grapes Clairette, Grenache Blanc and Bourboulenc offers peach, apricot, spiced pear and lime cordial notes over a lifted bright, cutting finish.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.