To Try, Buy And Put By
The Tbilvino Winery is one of Georgia’s most progressive, but remains committed to traditional amphora and orange wine-orientated wine-making processes. This wine uses low intervention wine-making. It is fully vegan too as no animal fining products are used such as eggs. The lightly crushed grapes, with stems, are poured into buried clay pots, sealed and left for six months. The wine is unearthed and bottled. The result is a little cider like with a rasp of apple-like skin notes, then orange and this year a growing nutty character. A genuinely fascinating wine at a bargain price.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive