To Try, Buy And Put By
This has been Ireland’s go to rosé over the last five years and the 2017 is another very attractive and well-priced offering. It is a rather brilliant grenache and syrah blend that produces a somewhat muscular rosé from the owners of Château Lynch-Bages. The 2017 has a superb, palpable, white pepper spiciness and a clear lifted strawberry and warm heather finish. At this compelling price and a second bottle at half price, it is likely to sell out this year again.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.