To try, buy and put by
Tomás Clancy's trio of wines
This sauvignon blanc hails from Robertson Valley, 165km inland from Cape Town, where the Huguenot ancestors of the current owners brought vines from France. This is a sauvignon blanc in the more savoury profile of the Loire. It is clean, wet stone, supersized lime and gooseberry, with a touch of zesty green bell pepper.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive