To try, buy and put by
Tomás Clancy's trio of wines
This is a rare treat of a wine from the foothills of the French Alps in the shadow of Mont Blanc. It is a white wine made at altitude from a complex blend of 40 per cent jacquère, 40 per cent chardonnay and 20 per cent mondeuse blanche. It feels like a crystalline essence on the palate and has faint cool pear and pale citric crunch at the finish. Pristine and gorgeous.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive