To try, buy and put by
Tomás Clancy's trio of wines
This really is a rarity of a wine. It is a white from Switzerland, specifically from the slopes of the Valais overlooking the infant Rhône river, where the steep slopes are dotted with a patchwork of tiny vineyards. The wine tastes very lean and linear with a steel tank Chablis-like feel initially, then zesty grapefruit-like touches and a crisp finish arrive.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive