Travel Special: Far-flung foodie adventures
Bring an open mind on your travels and you will discover a whole world of new and exciting tastes
I still recall the first time I drank rooibos tea. It was on safari in South Africa 17 years ago, during a breakfast stop in the open plains. I’ve become quite a fan of the fragrant red tea since then and somehow, no matter where I drink it, it transports me, momentarily, to that early morning game drive on my first safari.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive