Tour de Force: keeping your office gear dry and making sure you’re heard in the cycle lane
Ruth O’Connor shares 10 smart cycling accessories for those who just want to get to work in style, whatever the weather
Make sure unwieldy pedestrians and drivers hear you coming with the world’s loudest bike horn, the Hornit, which not only sounds loud (140 decibels, two sounds) but looks pretty smart too. €34.95 at coolgift.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive