The top 10 wine lists
Tomás Clancy picks the ten best wine lists from this year’s 101 Restaurants
The 66-page long list in the George V has a very strong Old World flavour, with a starry-eyed presence of all the icons you might expect, including the First Classed Growths from Bordeaux such as Château Lafite Rothschild 2000 at €4,500, or Château Margaux 1999 at €2,500. There are also great, less expensive but rare names like Raveneau from Chablis, and Sassicaia and Ornellaia from Tuscany.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.