Tomorrow’s buildings today: the rise and fall of space-age architecture
It's time to take futuristic architecture of the past seriously
It’s easy to laugh at space-age architecture, the outlandishly experimental buildings that, when built, were more likely to be located within the boundaries of a World’s Fair or an Expo than on your nearest high street.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive