Tiffany’s dives deep into nature
Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
Glasgow-based Irishman Rory Hutton began making his bow ties at his kitchen table and they’ve since been stocked in prestigious stores such as Fortnum & Mason and Brown Thomas. Hutton draws on his country childhood, writer Oscar Wilde and the Pre-Raphaelites’ love of nature to create his handmade, screen-printed bow ties made from Irish linen. He’s also designed some delightful silver Fleur-de-Lys cufflinks which are handmade in Britain. Bow tie €80; cufflinks €95. roryhutton.co.uk.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.