Three’s a trend
Here’s a trio of autumnal beauty trends for you to try out as the evenings begin to shorten
I’m an autumn kind of woman. In fashion, this means a gravitation towards chunky knits and cosy layers, and in beauty the season translates to smokey eyes, red lips and the right kind of shimmer. And so, to mark the start of my favourite time of year, this week I’ve trialled the autumn offerings from a broad range of beauty brands, bringing you the three trends I reckon you should try. Each are achievable, democratic and require little more than a new approach to application.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive