Take a look back at the troubles, IFI documentary film festival and the Annual Hot Air Ballooning Championships
Shaun Leane’s Irish heritage richly plays out in his jewellery, with summers spent roaming the wilds of the Kerry Mountains inspiring his love of nature in all its forms. As a collaborator with friend and fellow maverick Alexander McQueen, he created groundbreaking fashion pieces that tested the limits of what wearable metals can do. Leane’s own jewellery has been described as collectibles of the future and are now available here, including this sterling silver blossom ring, €325 at Weir & Sons. See weir.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive