Craft beer enthusiasts are in for a treat next week with the arrival of the Brewtonic Beer Festival. From Friday, September 21 to Sunday, September 23, the Bernard Shaw and Eatyard venues in Dublin will be providing visitors with libations from Ireland’s best breweries along with food pairings and advice from experts. Among the highlights is ‘Can you Camem-beer it?’ which of course is a beer and cheese pairing discussion. For other creatively named events, see brew-tonic.com. Entry is free, though buying a €10 ticket in advance guarantees you entry and €10 worth of vouchers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive