Chile-based art collective Mil M2 are taking their work to Ireland for the Dublin Fringe. For their installation, the Question Project, theyâ€™ve interviewed a variety of Dubliners, developing a series of questions that are specific to the city. The questions are then printed on huge letters and hung from scaffolding that moves around the city. The massive layout of the display attracts attention, sparking dialogues and social critiques in a public space. Keep your eyes peeled for it around the city.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archiveâ€‹