An evening with Caitlin Moran, the 12 Points Festival at the Sugar Club and A Taste of West Cork
Part of the Dublin Fringe, the Abbey is staging a new play from writers Una McKevitt and PJ Gallagher. Based in part on Gallagher’s own life, the plot description for Madhouse is suitably bizarre. Bobby was 10 when his mother moved six schizophrenic men into their family home, and years later, following the death of his father, he’s confronted by memories of that strange time. Previews begin next Friday on the Peacock stage, with the production running until September 22. Tickets are €16 and you can book at abbeytheatre.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive