Of the 20 fastest-growing careers in the world, 15 of them require a background in maths or science. A perfect time, then, to bring your budding coder to Ireland’s largest Stem Showcase for girls, I Wish, which moves from Cork to Dublin for Monday and Tuesday of this coming week. An opportunity to meet role models in Stem from Facebook, Google, Twitter, J&J, Arup, Romero Games and more, and to see demos from companies like Stryker, Dell EMC and Johnson & Johnson on what they do and how Stem helps solve our global problems. See iwish.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive