Whytes' 'The Eclectic Collector', Grayson Perry's dynamic tapestries and the Glen of Aherlow Winter Walking Festival
Artist Grayson Perry’s dynamic tapestries are now on show at the RHA until March 19. The Vanity of Small Differences were created alongside the Bafta-winning documentary All In The Best Possible Taste, which Perry made in 2012, and saw him visit different parts of England, examining the differing tastes among the social groups in each. It was an opportunity, says Perry, to “focus on the emotional investment we make in the things we choose to live with, wear, eat, read or drive”. See rhagallery.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive